Director at Micarlib, Trust Leader, Trustee at Governors for Schools , DEI Champion, speaker and mentor.
Speaking topics covered:
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Character Education
- Social Injustice
- Behaviour Management
- Personal Development
Adrian has over twenty years of experience working in Secondary Education, with more than half of those years in Senior Leadership positions. As a former Head Teacher, he knows first hand the pressures and challenges facing people in leadership positions, both in and outside of the education sector.
Adrian believes that there is much to do in changing the landscape for education leaders and ultimately for children. As a member of the Central Team for a large Multi Academy Trust, he works with staff, students and parents to understand the importance of personal values and character and how these influence success, both in and out of the classroom.
Combining his teaching and leadership experience with his Character Education (MA) and his training in Resilient Leaders Elements, he helps educators to navigate the politics, problems and personalities that stop them from doing a great job in the classroom.
|Adrian is a champion for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and has gained a reputation for the heartfelt, relatable talks and workshops he delivers on this subject. His speaking packs a punch and Adrian is frequently on radio, podcasts and webinars challenging his audiences to think deeply about the roles they play. He is particularly passionate about increasing the number of people from the protected characteristics, in leadership positions, and supporting the ‘usualisation’ of their presence in such positions.|
Adrian has presented at a number of events I have organised including those for #DiverseEd and #DiverseGovernance. We have also collaborated on some sessions for Parent Scheme. His talks on representation, ethical leadership and disrupting the system always resonate with the audience as he models authenticity, vulnerability and courage. He is a passionate educator who cares deeply about making a difference for the children and the communities we serve. He is a visible role model for a generation of school leaders in his commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.Hannah Wilson #DiverseEd Founder
Adrian holds voluntary roles as; Vice chair of Governors at a Primary school, trustee for Governors for Schools, Board member of Reach Out 2 Kids and Advisory Board Member for HeadsUp4HeadTeachers
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion Consultancy: Training, workshops, key note speeches and support with policy development & equality assessments. Please contact for corporate rates.
- Character Education & Leadership Consultancy: Bespoke package to incorporate your specific needs. Rates start from ½ day £350 and full day £600 (+VAT)
- Speaking: CPD, podcasts, panels, radio and corporate events/training. Please contact for rates.
- Coaching: For anyone working in education or youth services. Sliding scale available.
- Mentoring: Supporting people into and during leadership roles. Sliding scale available.