Let’s get your project off the ground.
Work with Micarlib
Whether you are a small business needing some support to get a project off the ground, or a large organisation requiring end-to-end delivery of large scale change, Micarlib can help.
Summary of Services
- One-off project set up and advice (initiation only)
- Project & Programme Management (full delivery)
- Programme Management Office (PMO)
- Individual & Team Coaching
- Supervision Facilitation
- Support with change management
- Support with process redesign
- Meeting/ workshop facilitation
We also offer bespoke training to give your workforce the basics tools and techniques to run projects for themselves and coaching to support those wanting to develop.
- P30 (Axelos)
- Managing Successful Programmes (Axelos)
- Change Management (APMG)
- PRINCE2 (APMG)
- CHAMPS2 (APMG)
- ILM Level 5 Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- DipHE Public Sector Leadership
- Mental Health First Aider (MHFA England)
- Member of the West Midlands Employers coaching pool
- 10+ years in industry delivering projects and large-scale change
- Regular CPD and coaching supervision
How we work
Michelle offers a free consultation to discuss your requirements. If you choose to work with Micarlib, you will work with Michelle directly, not a third party. Costs are kept simple – a day rate that includes travel and expenses, with no hidden extras. Full professional indemnity and public liability insurance is held.
For project set-up, PMO services, training and coaching please click on the contact button below. Project delivery and business transformation services are fully booked until 2022. We recommend three-months notice if you wish to book these two services.