Let’s get your project off the ground.
Work with Micarlib
Whether you are a small business needing some support to get a project off the ground, or a large organisation requiring end-to-end delivery of large scale change, Micarlib can help.
Summary of Services
- One-off project set up and advice (initiation only)
- Project & Programme Management (full delivery)
- Programme Management Office (PMO)
- Individual & Team Coaching
- Supervision Facilitation
- Support with change management
- Support with process redesign
- Meeting/ workshop facilitation
We also offer bespoke training to give your workforce the basics tools and techniques to run projects for themselves and coaching to support those wanting to develop.
- P30 (Axelos)
- Managing Successful Programmes (Axelos)
- Change Management (APMG)
- PRINCE2 (APMG)
- CHAMPS2 (APMG)
- ILM Level 5 Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- DipHE Public Sector Leadership
- Mental Health First Aider (MHFA England)
- Member of the West Midlands Employers coaching pool
- 10+ years in industry delivering projects and large-scale change
- Regular coaching CPD and supervision
How we work
Michelle offers a free consultation to discuss your requirements. If you choose to work with Micarlib, you will work with Michelle directly, not a third party. There are no hidden costs, the day rate includes travel and expenses. Full professional indemnity and public liability insurance is held.
There is currently limited availability for project set-up, part-time PMO services, training and coaching. Project delivery and business transformation services are fully booked until autumn 2021.