Michelle is an author, blogger and a staff writer for JADEN Magazine. She is currently studying MA Creative Writing at the University of Birmingham after graduating with a BA (First Class Honours) in the same subject, in 2021. She offers a range of writing services:
- Author visits. Available to schools, colleges and book-stores. Visits can be tailored but generally include a workshop, Q&A and book signing.
- An Introduction to Creative Writing (GCSE students). This is delivered as an after-school club, once per week for half a term.
- An Introduction to Creative Writing (adults). Learn the fundamentals to start crafting your own stories.
- Writing for Wellbeing. A workshop to support people in developing a mindfulness practise through writing. Can also be delivered as a series.
- A Way With Words. A workshop to support delegates to work through personal challenges or crossroads, through writing.
Paying it Forward. Occasionally, writing workshops are held for free in the community. The last free workshop took place on Friday 16th June 2022 at The Dorothy Parkes Centre. Sign up to the newsletter to receive a notification when the next one is happening.
Michelle is the author of Pay Day and Other Teabreak Tales a collection of bite-sized stories, written for the time-poor reader.
Kindle and paperback copies are available from Amazon. Paperback copies are also available from Bear Bookshop and Sandwell Libraries. If you would like a signed copy, these can be purchased directly from the author. Click on the buttons below to go straight to your preferred stockist.
The official book launch for Pay Day… was held at Bear Bookshop in November 2021. Attendees were treated to tea, cake and lots of book chat. This was followed by a seminar on self-publishing from Annika Spalding of Orsum.
To discuss any of the writing services, including something bespoke to your needs not listed, please get in touch.
References are available.